Why vote for Carol Ware for Palomar Health Board of Directors?
As a 4S Ranch resident since 2003, and with 3 generations living in my home, we share the need for the closest trauma hospital serving us to have the highest quality medical staff and access to the latest in lifesaving technologies. I am alarmed to learn from Doctors and Nurses that the quality of patient care has greatly declined over the last few years, especially in the emergency trauma department!
As a Board member, I will prioritize providing timely and quality patient care over a one-dimensional focus on bottom-line profits. Our community deserves the best possible patient care available.
- 4S Ranch/Del Sur Community Foundation (an affiliate of the San Diego Foundation)
- Del Norte High School Foundation (Poway Unified School District PUSD)
- Oak Valley Falcon Foundation (PUSD)
- Stone Ranch Elementary School Foundation (PUSD)
- Del Norte High School Boys Lacrosse Foundation
- St. Germaine Children’s Charity
- Torrey Pines Christian Church”